With our full in-house, CAD/CAM design facilities, we are able to assist customers in the development of products to meet specific requirements. Our facility benefits from the ability to draw on over 36 years of firsthand experience in the characteristics and properties of the materials being used resulting in practical and workable solutions to customers problems.
C & S Machine Co. is more than just a CNC, Plasma, and Welding fabrication shop; we are also an all-purpose job shop. We offer many services that you may not be aware of. Below is a list of our services that may help you.
C & S Machine prides itself on providing welding services both on and off site. We have a fully-staffed welding department that can handle any size job. Our Welding Fabrication Department is equipped with the following equipment:
- 1 - Manual Plasma Arc Cutting Torch
- 5 - Oxy-Acetylene Torch Outfits
- 1 - Ford F250 Truck equipped with a 250 AMP Portable Welder with Stick Welder, TIG Welder, MIG Welder, Plasma Cutting, Oxy-fuel Cutting, and Hydraulic Hose Repair
- 10 - MIG Arc Welders
- 3 - 250 AMP/300 AMP TIG Welders
- 1 - 6' Metal Roll
- 1 - 50 Ton Press Brake
- 2 - 40 Ton Ironworkers
For more information on our welding services, please visit our Welding page.
- In our facility of 20,000 square feet, we are equipped with 15 Engine Lathes, which have machining capabilities of up to 48' diameter and lengths up to 20 feet.
- 4 - Bridgeport Vertical Mills
- 2 - #3 Horizontal Mills
- 3 - Metal Saws up to 18 rounds
- 1 - Jig Bore Mill
- 1 - Key Seating Machine with 1' capacity
- 1 - Radial Drill Press
- 4 - Vertical CNC Machining Center - 3 axes
- 1 - Vertical CNC Machining Center - 4 axes
For more information on our mills and lathes, please visit our CNC Mills and Lathes page.
- 1 - 100 AMP CNC Plasma/Oxy-fuel machine with a 6' x 12' cutting board capability
- 1 - 200 AMP CNC Plasma machine with a 10' x 12' cutting board capability
For more information on our plasma and oxy-fuel cutting capabilities, please visit our Plasma/Oxy-fuel page.
- 2004 Flow Flying Bridge Waterjet Model 6012 with dynamic head
- Cutting table size: 6' x 12'
- Travels: X axis: 72" Y axis: 144" Z axis: 8"
For more information on our Waterjet cutting, please visit our Waterjet page.
Multiple Axis CNC Press Brake
- High Accuracy Hydraulics
- 250 ton max
- 12 ft. bed
- 2 - Surface Grinders
- 1 - Rockwell Hardness Tester
- 1 - Drill Sharpener
- 1 - Blanchard Grinder with 36” chuck
Heat Treating Department
- 2 - Heat Treating Ovens
Auxilary Equipment Department
- 1 - 100 Ton Hydraulic Press
- 1 - 5 Ton Bench Press
- 5 - Stand Grinders
- We offer a wide variety of repair and complete rebuilding service.