About C & S Machine Co.
We pledge to deliver quality service and parts to our customers. We are a complete service-oriented supplier to the manufacturing industry. We assist industries in cutting costs, as well as providing solutions to precision manufacturers of metal parts.
What We Do
C & S Machine Co. provides a variety of services to the manufacturing industry, such as:
- precision machine work
- aluminum and stainless steel welding
- "Just in Time" (JIT) support.
We offer CNC Plasma Burning and CNC Milling.
We operate with state-of-the-art tools including CNC Machining Centers, CAM, and CAD programs.
Who Do We Serve?
We serve the public—from walk-in customers and local businesses to industrial and agricultural needs. We serve anyone with a need, and can repair almost anything “except a broken heart and a rainy day”.
Who We Are
- C & S Machine Co. was established in 1974.
- Our company is operated by Nelson Caviness, Sheryl Golden, Glenn Golden, Josh Pool, and Terrell Hart.
- Our founders are E.W. Smith and Nelson Caviness.
- Nelson Caviness is our President of C & S Machine Co.
- Sheryl Golden is our Co-owner and Office Manager.
- Tammy Lord is our Administrative Assistant.
- Glenn Golden is our Shop Foreman.
- Faye Walker is our Purchasing Manager.